Explore Downtown Lincoln, NE
As your best local choice for respite in downtown Lincoln, NE, Annabell Gardens provides easy access to the shopping, dining, and attractions of our great city. From exploring college campuses with future Cornhuskers to watching a once-in-a-lifetime concert at Lancaster Event Center, Lincoln has something for everyone. Let us be your area guide to the city during you stay with us!
The Lincoln Children’s Museum, Lincoln Mediterranean Market, Marcus Grand Theatre, Parrish Studios, Lotus House of Yoga—Downtown Lincoln is filled with interesting places to shop, dine, exercise, and explore.
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Home of the Cornhuskers, this Big Ten Conference powerhouse offers elite research opportunities in agricultural sciences and boasts an impressive five college football national championships.
Lancaster Event Center
With more than 400,000 square feet of event space for concerts, shows, sporting events, conferences, and much more, this multipurpose center is less than five miles from our hotel.
Pinnacle Bank Arena
Cheer the Cornhuskers to victory or attend expos concerts in this impressive arena with seating for more than 15,500 people.
- Southeast Community College - Continuing Education Center, 0.1 miles
- Cosmic Eye Brewery, 0.3 miles
- Gateway Mall, 0.5 miles
- Veterans Hospital, 0.7 miles
- Seacrest Field, 1.3 miles
- Bryan Hospital, 2.5 miles
- Nebraska Weslyan, 3.1 miles
- Union College, 3.6 miles
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln, 4 miles
- Lincoln Children’s Zoo, 4.2 miles
- Nebraska State Capital Building, 4.5 miles
- Historic Haymarket, 4.6 miles
- Lied Center, 5 miles
- Bob Devaney Sports Complex, 5.1 miles
- Memorial Stadium, 5.2 miles
- Champions Fun Center, 5.5 miles
- Pinnacle Bank Arena, 5.6 miles
- Lincoln Airport, 8.7 miles
- Pinewood Bowl, 9 miles